Soft Launch Patch Notes 1.10
Champions, we are extremely happy to announce that Battleverse Champions is now available in New Zealand!
Introducing our newest playable champion, Umbra!
Want a way to earn even more from your prowess in the Battleverse Arena? Now you can! With the introduction of this feature, players can now complete daily, weekly, and monthly challenges which reward glory (our in-game currency), champion abilities, and special foil edition of champion abilities!
- On a daily basis players can complete three challenges, each awarding 5 glory. If you complete all three you can claim the daily award of 50 glory.
- Every week, resetting on Sunday 00 UTC, if you complete 15 daily challenges you can claim your weekly challenge reward which is a random ability and 200 glory.
- Lastly, resetting on the 1st of the month at 00 UTC, if you complete 45 daily challenges throughout the month you can claim a random foil ability and 1200 glory!
Vs. Bots Rewards
Players can now earn rewards from Vs. Bot matches. The harder the bot, the better the rewards! Do you have bad internet? We thought about that! Vs. Bot matches are played locally on your mobile device so you don’t have to worry about lag, allowing you to continue to earn your way to the top! Note you will still require an internet connection.
- Combat text now scales the size based on the amount of damage done.
- Bots are not less bot-like! More changes to come!
- Champions now stand on platforms, floating in space can be so tiring.
- We have now set the default resolution to 720p. If you have a badass phone you can increase this in our video settings using the “gear” on the main menu.
- Trophy and Challenge toasts have been updated.
- We added new trophies, and made some available to earn in the tutorial. Make sure to check them out in the Trophies section on the main menu!
- Added Umbra to Vs. Bots.
- Added coutdown sound effect to round start.
- Added a new generic “slow” visual effect to make it more clear you’ve been slowed.
- Updated the color of champion’s super meter.
- All roots now display a common visual effect if you get hit by them. Roots prevent you from moving for a duration of time.
- Hugo: Wildblow: Decreased the attack radius from 6 meters to 5 meters.
- Takedown will no longer occasionally throw champions out of the map.
- Made toxin effects more noticeable.
Make sure to follow us on your favourite flavour of social media and join our Discord for upcoming showcases on Umbra and her unique battle brand. Now, Get in the arena and execute what may potentially be the most challenging contract Umbra has ever taken on!
See a bug? Report it in-game by tapping the “?” on the main menu! You can also let us know more by posting in Bugs: #bug-reporting. Feedback: #feedback-and-suggestions Support: firstname.lastname@example.org