Tenacious Entertainment is seeking a curious and savvy data analyst to join our passionate team. We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual who is looking to grow with a new studio launching their first game.
We are a new mobile gaming studio located in Bellevue, WA. We are creating a culture and environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation in everything we do. We don’t just want to make games, we want to make games that are truly innovative and stand out from the rest.
- Be our data expert, building out our analytics capability in everything from understanding player behavior and game balance to marketing trends and KPI dashboards.
- Use a variety of tools from big data processing platforms, to Excel and PowerPoint to solve problems in the most efficient way possible.
- Turn terabytes of data into clear and concise solutions, scenarios and presentations.
- Create and test hypothesis, constantly monitor our assumptions, investigate outliers and curiosities.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Data Analytics, Consulting, or Product Management.
- Proven hands-on experience with cloud-native tools and terabyte-scale data storage and processing.
- Creative thinker who is always curious and will keep digging to find real insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to a variety of groups including colleagues, executives, and players.
- Demonstrable experience with statistical modeling and experimental design.
- Passion for video games.
- Experience using AWS.
- Experience working on mobile and/or live service games.
- Experience working on action, MOBA, and/or fighting genre games.
- Startup or small company experience.
Join our team!
This is a full time on-site position at our studios in Bellevue, Washington.