Tenacious Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic generalist programmer to join our passionate team. Our employees have awesome experience coming from an assortment of backgrounds and studios such as ArenaNet and Turn 10!
We are a new mobile gaming start-up located in Bellevue, WA. We are creating a culture and environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation in everything we do. We don’t just want to make games, we want to make games that are truly innovative and stand out from the rest.
COVID-19 Update: We have temporarily moved the studio to working remotely, but we are still hiring for this role! Since our team is remote, we’ll be handling all interviews and on-boarding remotely until things return to normal. We’re excited to hear from you and looking forward to your application!
- Collaborate with our gameplay and server programmers to design, develop, and support new features in our mobile game, Battleverse Champions.
- Assist with performance optimizations, logging, and bug squashing across both our game client and server back-end.
- Participate in game design feedback, playtesting, and brainstorming new content.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong C++/C# programming skills.
- Strong Unity experience
- Experience developing on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience developing on both Windows and Linux
- Self-starter and problem-solving mindset.
- Team player who wants to build great games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Startup company experience.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services such as DynamoDB, Glue, or Cognito
- Large-scale software development experience
- Experience with performance and/or data optimization.
- Experience on mobile games, and/or action/fighting games.
Join our team!
This is a full time on-site position at our studios in Bellevue, Washington.