Quality Assurance Analyst
Tenacious Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic quality assurance analyst to join our passionate team. We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual who is looking to grow with a new studio launching their first game.
We are a new mobile gaming studio located in Bellevue, WA. We are creating a culture and environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation in everything we do. We don’t just want to make games, we want to make games that are truly innovative and stand out from the rest.
- Designing and executing test plans on a live service mobile game.
- Properly documenting, tracking, escalating, and following up on issues.
- Communicating with developers and designers to understand challenges, constraints, risks, and solutions.
- Creating and maintaining testing metrics, schedules, check-lists and other operational testing collateral.
- Represent Tenacious Entertainment through community-facing quality assurance activities.
- 2+ years’ experience working in quality assurance in the game industry.
- Experience in designing and executing test plans.
- Self-starter and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative thinker that can efficiently identify and test for edge cases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Unity and/or scripting experience.
- Experience working with external quality assurance resources.
- Test Automation.
- Experience working on mobile and/or live service games.
- Experience working on action, MOBA, and/or fighting genre games.
- Startup or small company experience.
Join our team!
This is a full time on-site position at our studios in Bellevue, Washington.