UX Game Designer
Tenacious Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic UX/Game Designer to join our passionate team. We are a mobile gaming start-up located in Bellevue, WA. We are creating a culture and environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation in everything we do. We don’t just want to make games, we want to make games that are truly innovative and stand out from the rest.
We are looking for a candidate with strong mobile UX design experience. This role will be heavily involved in shaping the overall player journey and player progression systems. The ideal candidate will not only be able to prototype and explain their UX designs, but also concept and design new game systems and features.
- Design layouts, flows, and interactions throughout our game.
- Design and iterate on various game design elements such as progression systems.
- Create wire-frames, click-throughs and prototypes for designs.
- Document flows, interactions, and designs to clearly communicate to the team.
- Rapidly prototype, iterate, and refine ideas based on feedback.
- Work with the team to bring your designs to life & iterate based on use and feedback.
- Collaborate and keep a constant line of communication open with stakeholders to ensure you are in sync with each other’s needs.
- Participate in game design feedback, playtesting, and brainstorming new content.
- 5+ years of professional UX experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience working on mobile games.
- Self-starter and problem-solving mindset.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills who wants to build great games.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Game Design experience.
- Startup or small company experience.
- Experience on mobile, action, or fighting games.
Join our team!
This is a full time salaried position. Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to Recruiting@tenaciousentertainment.com.