Patch Notes August 6th, 2020
Champions, we have brought an entirely new look to our UI! Now when you load up Battleverse Champions you will be greeted with a whole new look and feel, along with some tweaks for getting you into the action faster.
We have updated our tutorial to make it smoother, more engaging, and to properly prepare champions for battle!
We also added a friend to help you along the way, but we were hoping maybe you all could help name him? 🥺 👉👈
- More UI and Reward sound effects! We hope someday someone will make a sick beat with them.
- Improved the performance of some visual elements, such as the plasma hazard during a match. More changes are on the way!
- Renamed Daze to silence. Silence skills prevent enemy champion’s from using skills for a certain amount of time, but still allows them to move.
- Multi-part abilities, such as Hugo’s Grand Slam, now have an additional effect above the ability icon that indicates it should be used again.
- The following status effects are now more clear with visual indicators above each champion’s head. This is still a work in progress, so let us know what you think.
- Takedown’s visual effect has been dramatically improved!
- Charged Shot: Increased the range from 10 meters to 12.5 meters.
- Forceful Blast: Increased the range from 10 meters to 12.5 meters.
- Quick Shot: Increased the range from 10 meters to 12.5 meters.
- Rapid Fire: Increased the range from 10 meters to 12.5 meters.
- Blinding Mushroom: Blind no longer fades between ticks.
- Ability cooldown on ability icons now correctly display.
- Fix to Hugo’s rocket punch impact sound effects getting canceled early.
- Fix to Bud’s Vinewall description to properly state 5 damage per toxin.
- Fix to Bud’s Toxin Spray description typo.
See a bug? Report it in-game by tapping the “?” on the main menu! You can also let us know more by posting in Bugs: #bug-reporting. Feedback: #feedback-and-suggestions Support: firstname.lastname@example.org