Tenacious Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic community manager to join our passionate team. We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual who is looking to grow with a new studio launching their first game.
We are a new mobile gaming studio located in Bellevue, WA. We are creating a culture and environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and innovation in everything we do. We don’t just want to make games, we want to make games that are truly innovative and stand out from the rest.
- Communicate our team’s vision and goals to our players.
- Represent our players within our team to be able to provide insights and feedback.
- Develop, execute, and manage content strategies on our official social media channels.
- Build strong relationships with content creators.
- Work with external partners.
- 4+ years’ experience working in community management in the game industry.
- Experience managing and growing official social media channels.
- Experience with all mainstream social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Instagram, etc.
- Comfortable interaction with players and managing a large global community.
- Immersed in gamer culture and trends.
- Self-starter and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for video games and growing communities.
- Experience working on mobile and/or live service games.
- Experience working on action, MOBA, and/or fighting genre games.
- Startup or small company experience.
Join our team!
This is a full time on-site position at our studios in Bellevue, Washington.