Patch Notes 1.13
We’ve added a whole new twist to the arena, champions! Now during your battles new buffs will spawn that can give you a competitive edge, but be quick because your opponent will also be on the look out for that upper hand. During each round 2 random powerups will spawn at 10 seconds, 1 at 30 seconds, and 1 at 50 seconds. Standing in the capture circle for 2 seconds will capture the powerup, but if another champion stands on the same powerup, progress will stop. If your opponent manages to knock you off, your claim progress will be reversed. Once you claim a powerup, it will be displayed above your champions head until it wears off.
There are 5 possible powerups that can spawn, and they stack with your champions similar effects!
Damage Increase: Increases damage done by 30% for 10 seconds.
Damage Reduction: Reduces damage received by 30% for 10 seconds.
Movement Increase: Increases movement speed by 30% for 10 seconds.
Cooldown Reset: Resets the cooldown of all abilities currently on cooldown.
Super Charge: Grants 50% super ability meter.
Standings: Daily Win Leaderboard
Introducing the first iteration of Battleverse Champions’ leaderboard system: standings! Accessed from the main menu, you can now show the world your skill and earn Glory by battling opponents and climbing the ranks. Your rank is determined by the number of wins in the casual game mode for that day. You will receive rewards based on your rank when the leaderboard is reset. Compete with your fellow champions and show your dominance!
Daily leaderboards will reset at 12:00AM (00) UTC.
Rewards can be claimed the following day
Go ahead, don’t be shy, show off your main!
We have updated our tutorial for all new accounts, we hope this new tutorial will provide a much better experience for new players to quickly and seamlessly learn the game mechanics, depth, and complexity available in combat. Existing players will start near the end of the tutorial, teaching you the new power-ups feature, and all accounts will now have Nika’s Rapid Fire ability unlocked. Enjoy!
We have put the first iteration of skill-based matchmaking into Battleverse Champions. Simply, if you are consistently winning, you will fight harder opponents, and if you are consistently losing, you will fight some easier opponents. We we will be monitoring this and plan on doing significantly more work on this in the future. Send that feedback our way!
- Indicator has been updated on Challenges, Store, and Standings to be more readable, making it easier to know if you have new stuff to claim.
- Zoomed out camera in-match so that champions can see a bit more of the surrounding arena.
- We have increased the size of the Combat Fly Text. It’s so fly.
- Recovery frames on an animation can now be canceled by using another ability. This was possible before if you moved, but we have extended this to include using another ability as well, granting increase maneuverability.
- We will now automatically delete game logs after 1 day, these are submitted when you click “Report a Bug” and allow us to debug game-related issues that occur on your phone.
- Significantly increased Champion health across the board:
- Bud: Increased health to from 200 to 250.
- Umbra: Increased health to from 125 to 220.
- Hugo: Increased health to from 150 to 240.
- Nika: Increased health to from 125 to 210.
- Repel: Increased the radius from 4 to 5 meters.
- Vine Wall: Increased the duration from 2 seconds to 3 seconds to match the description.
- Nimble Moss: Increased the swiftness from 30% to 50% movement speed.
- Nimble Moss: Increased the damage bonus from 30% to 35% and increased the damage reduction bonus from 30% to 35%.
- Blinding Dash: Decreased the cooldown from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Entangle: Decreased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Root Bulwark: Decreased the cooldown from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Noxious Trail: Enemies will now be damaged immediately when they enter the area.
- Wild Blow: Increased the initial damage from 10 to 15. Decreased the bonus damage from 15 to 5.
- Rocket Punch: Decreased the initial damage from 10 to 5.
- Upheaval: Decreased the damage from 20 to 15.
- Enrage: Decreased the duration from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Last Stand: Decreased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds and decreased the duration from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Magnetic Surge: Increased the damage from 10 to 12.
- Shrapnel Aura: Increased the damage from 5 to 6 and increased the radius from 5 to 6 meters.
- Junk Charge: Increased the junk damage from 2 to 3.
- Takedown: Fixed the description to state silence instead of daze.
- Exhaust Trail: Enemies will now be damaged immediately when they enter the area.
- Forceful Blast: Added slight homing to the projectile.
- Disengage: Increased the slow duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- Sprint: Decreased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Rapid Fire: Increased the damage per projectile from 4 to 5.
- Energized Evasion: Decreased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- EMP: Decreased the cooldown from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Orbital Blast: Decreased the damage from 40 to 35 and increased the duration of the slow from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Decoy: Renamed to Mirror Image. This ability now grants 20% damage reduction while the images are active. Increased the damage the images take from a 3 times multiplier to a 5 time multiplier.
- Grappling Bolt: Decreased the cooldown from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Rolling Blast: Increased the root duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Patient Counter: Increased the damage from 20 to 25.
- Scatter Darkness: Increased the damage from 10 to 15 and increased the blind duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Stalk Prey: Increased the duration of the swiftness and slow from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds. Fixed lingering VFX particles.
- Ensnare: Decreased the cooldown from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Tactical Gambit: Increased the damage from 5 to 10.
- Adrenaline Surge: Increased the swiftness duration from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Shadow Stream: Decreased the cooldown from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. Increased the damage from 2 to 3. Enemies will now be damaged immediately when they enter the area.
- Predatory Assault: Increased the damage per hit from 12 to 14.
- Fix to not show store notification dot if there are no ability packs on first install.
- Fix to not overwrite foil ability selection on fetch. (this bug was submitted by a player, thank you!)
- Fix to show trap and illusion healthbars. Additionally, sometimes training dummies health bars would not show and this has also been fixed.
We want to extend a warm thank you to the all of the players who have joined our discord and submitted bugs or provided feedback. We actively read and engage with our community daily so make sure to please hop in our Discord! https://discord.gg/zZPEQxm
See a bug? Report it in-game by tapping the “?” on the main menu! You can also let us know more or provide feedback and ideas by posting in Bugs: #bug-reporting. Feedback: #feedback-and-suggestions Support: email@example.com