Patch Notes 1.16
New 2v2 Game Mode & Oasis Arena
Champions we are thrilled to introduce one of our biggest content drops to date! Starting now you’ll be able to battle alongside other champions in a new action packed way; 2v2! We’ve also hand crafted a brand new arena we’ve dubbed “The Oasis”, guaranteed to make Bud feel more at home. Hmm…It seems we’ll need to make arenas for Nika and Umbra, too ??.
2v2 Battle Mode & “The Oasis”
Battle side by side with friends or team up with other Champions in our newest game mode, 2v2 which can be selected in the Game Mode menu either vs. Bots or other players! With double the chaos on both sides, working together is key. 2v2 mode will take place on our new map “The Oasis” where you can get your battle thirst quenched in a whole new way. Paying homage to Bud this arena boasts a more nature heavy vibe with new obstacles, more open surface area, and most importantly no plasma! That’s right champions, in this arena, you’ll have to rely solely on your tactical skills to lead you to victory. Will you divide and conquer? Double the damage? Its time to get extra creative because these matches will be unlike anything you’ve played before.
We’ve completely overhauled our entire UI bringing you a better flow and big quality of life changes. Oh, and it got one heck of a glow up! Among these massive upgrades you can now get a detailed backstory on all of our current Champions, a deeper understanding of how each ability functions, and sort Champion abilities by type. We’ve also added a new meter to the Champion page to give you an idea of how advanced a champion may be to play. Let us know what you think!
- We’ve updated our social media icons so you can connect directly in-game, check us out!
- Re-ordered all champion abilities by rarity in ability selection menu.
- Updated tutorial based on feedback and new features.
- Update health bar to also display username and show friendly vs enemy team colors.
- End-of-match reward sequence sped up.
- Champion portraits updated across the game; ✨so fresh and so clean✨.
- Updated Game Select UI to account for 2v2 game mode and selecting multiple bots.
- Further improvements to asset (icons, champions, sound effects) loading, more to come!
- Increased the physical rotation speed of all champions in combat.
- Primal Rage:
- Movement is now allowed during this ability, similar to other melee attacks.
- Reduced the damage per hit from 6 to 5.
- All attacks are now a 5 meter radius.
- Shrapnel: Increased the scale of the VFX to better match the actual attack area.
- Junk Charge: Increased the initial hit damage from 10 to 15.
- Primal Rage:
- Nimble Moss: Decreased the time required for the moss to grow to max size from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Vine Wall: Foes now also take 5 direct damage when they collide with the vine wall.
- Scatter Darkness: Increased damage from 15 to 18.
- Shadow Stream: Increased the slow duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- Shadow Stream: Added an initial 6 damage when Umbra impacts a foe.
- Fixed issue where champions can occasionally get stuck on the inner wall Forge stairs.
- Improvements to store UI.
We want to extend a warm thank you to the all of the players who have joined our discord and submitted bugs or provided feedback. We actively read and engage with our community daily so make sure to please hop in our Discord! https://discord.gg/zZPEQxm
See a bug? Report it in-game by tapping the “?” on the main menu! You can also let us know more or provide feedback and ideas by posting in Bugs: #bug-reporting. Feedback: #feedback-and-suggestions Support: email@example.com